- Luo W, Chiosis G, et al. The epichaperome is a mediator of toxic hippocampal stress and leads to protein connectivity-based dysfunction. Nature Communications 11, 319 (2020).
- Wang T, et al. Chaperome heterogeneity and its implications for cancer study and treatment. The Journal of Biological Chemistry 2019 Feb 8;294(6):2162-2179.
- Kishinevsky S, et al. HSP90-incorporating chaperome networks as biosensor for disease-related pathways in patient-specific midbrain dopamine neurons. Nature Communications 2018 Oct 19;9(1):4345.
- Joshi, S. et al. Adapting to stress – chaperome networks in cancer. Nature Reviews Cancer May 23, 2018
- Rodina, A. et al. The epichaperome is an integrated chaperome network that facilitates tumour survival. Nature 538, 397-401, 2016.
- Carman, A. et al. Chaperone-dependent neurodegeneration: A molecular perspective on therapeutic intervention. Journal of Alzheimer’s Disease & Parkinsonism 2013 S10: 007. doi:10.4172/2161-0460.S10-007.
- Luo, W. et al. (Chiosis and Greengard Lab). Roles of heat-shock protein 90 in maintaining and facilitating the neurodegenerative phenotype in tauopathies. PNAS 104(22), 9511-9516, 2007.